4/24/07


So I pulled into Eco-ville R&D at 7:15 to see where the bulldozer was supposedly located. No bulldozer...but off in the horizon I see a building going up next door so I head over there and behind a short make-shift fence sat this bulldozer. Not only is it way to early for this, but there isn't a place to park. So I kind of scooch my car to the side of the road and wait for my fearless leader.


Not only does he exit the car wearing the same shirt I have on and no tie (despite my recommendation) but he has all his tools. All I have is my trusty digital camera and a sense of dread that we will be arrested for tresspassing.


So there's a dilemna. You know what you are doing is kind of wrong but you allow your friends to do it anyhow?


Alas, the photo did turn out kind of funny and inspired all sorts of other photos of people in our department.

No comments: