So this little guy is going to save the world from hand hygiene destruction. People supposedly who are afraid to ask their healthcare worker to wash their hands can merely point to the puffball and they will spring to action & wash their hands.
If I was in second grade, the little googly eye puff ball might be cute. But I have a couple of concerns for the merit of worthiness of this as a hand hygiene campaign...first and foremost - the puff ball doesn't have any hands. Even if the puffball had a tag that said washing hands saves lives or GO AHEAD. RUB IT IN. It still doesn't have hands to do so. Q--tip attenea or HUGE feet.
I know I'm the envy of all my friends when they figure out that THIS is what I do for a large chunk of my day. (or as my favorite salesperson in Baltimore says - "livin the dream, Tina. I'm livin' the dream.")
No comments:
Post a Comment