3/17/07

Lost day today. Looked online for vacation ideas. I figure that's probably the thing I need the most - just to get away. It's not a matter of being by myself, because quite frankly I'm a tad tired of my own company - it's more a matter of getting away from Eco-dom for a while and getting things into perspective.

I want to go somewhere I've never been and since I don't have a whole heck of money - that scratches off europe or someplace pretty exotic. I don't have anyone to travel with so a cruise would be too expensive.

So I've narrowed it down to the following:

Mid-July trip to the coast of maine. Visit famous lighthouses, eat chowder, putter around little coastal towns and just relax.

or

San Francisco - cable cars, chocolate, piers, etc.

2 comments:

Mary said...

How about Boston? I'm hoping to go this summer. I'll only go with company. It would be fabulous!

Tina said...

Hmmmm...boston...