So I didn't watch the grammys. Mostly because I just don't like a lot of the music. I did see however one award being given - the winner being announced by three women - nelly furtado, some other person and some other woman from the pussycat dolls. How hard is it to read a teleprompter and announce a winner. The pussycat woman almost said the wrong name for the winner.
So I turned it off and now just saw a running list of all the awards and all of the winners and my question to the grammy academy - is there really a need for Best Polka album?
Reinstated my cable tv and ended up watching it all morning and afternoon today. I really really need to not do this but it was on special for 39.99 and I was missing Food Network and HGTV. I've upgraded however and now get a zillion more channels and so found myself watching old movies from the 80's, this thing called Cash Cab - where this New York Cab Driver gives money to his passengers if they answer trivia questions and about 14 hours of the food network...which only made me crave chocolate.
2 comments:
You have never seen cash cab!?! How can that be? Welcome to cable and the zillion channels that you will most likely never use.
I chose to watch most of the Grammys and found it had been cleaned up since the last time I saw it. I enjoyed several of the performances. I didn't care for all the Lifetime Acieivement type awards given. Boring. Between 9 and 10 I switched to Brothers and Sisters (love that show).
Yes, well, in case you never see me again I probably can be found sitting on my couch endlessly flipping channels. It's why I got rid of cable in the first place and I'm falling into old patterns of watching three hours of NOTHING. Who knew there could be so much to say about Chocolate? Is valentine's day over yet?
Post a Comment