I had blogged an Eco-Rant today however I have since edited it as really, all you need to know is that today was not a good day and I'm hopeful but not all that optimistic that tomorrow will be any better. How's that for sprinklin' some fairy dust?
Qwest has got to get their act in gear and FIX MY COMPUTER!!!! Yep, people are struggling all over the world and my biggest complaint tonight is having to use dial-up BUT they promise they have their best people on it and if it's not fixed in three days I should call back.
Well, QWEST TECHIE PHONE GUY #642S (if that's even your name!!!!)
I drove around the neighborhood today and didn't see a qwest truck anywhere and my DSL is still not working. It steadily blinks at me in a cadance that I think in morse code would say...we have you where we want you internet-addicted loser...promise us your first born child and you might get your DSL back.
Yep, My name is Tina. I am addicted to DSL. It's been four whole days on dial-up and I'm going through withdrawal. I think I need to find a support group. Or maybe some friends and a few more hobbies. :)
1 comment:
whoa ,tina you are a blogging master! i just spent the last hour perusing through your rants....very entertaining!
Post a Comment