2/8/07

DSL Watch: Day Six Spoke with an ultra-friendly customer service person from Qwest today and am hopeful that they will dispatch a repairperson out on Saturday morning between the hours of 8 and 5 :) And all is well with the world.

That early on a saturday morning hopefully the repairperson is relatively good looking, and won't assign me some code that back at corporate means "I'm dealing with a moron who is wasting my time because she fiddled too much with the plugs on her computer and now can't figure how it all goes together again." Yep it will probably be something like "breaker 1-9" (cuz how else would this fictional character talk "code" but in cb language right?.) "We've got a Kingsman Loose." (Obscure enough at that very moment that I won't immediately realize he's referring to Humpty Dumpty.)

And here ends the sad commentary on my life.

Chris Tomlin tomorrow :) YAY!!!! And an extra bonus - it's blue jeans day at work!!! We pay $30 for a fundraiser for the United Way every year for the ability to wear jeans to work on like 9 or 10 fridays. Kind of like junior high where during homecoming you could wear pajamas to school - knowing that you can wear jeans just perks up the workday. It's well worth the money. And it's so completely stupid because often when I wear jeans I look more pulled together than some of my wrinkled dockers. Ah well...How can I keep from singin' your praise...how can I ever say enough...how amazin' is your love.... OH HAPPY DAY!!!

No comments: