It's two minutes to eight and my boss has just left the building so the floor is blessedly silent and I still have two more projects to get done before I leave. So I needed to take a bit of a mind break.
So I think I've gotten a few more people in our department hooked on Grey's Anatomy and The Office. Now all I need to do is get them watching Studio 60 and we'll have a bit more fun.
Actually Katie has started a monthly "office" lunch where we gather with one of our laptops and watch the Office over lunch. Kind of makes me think that our Office continues to be "the office".
I just found out one of my office friends is going to be a dad. He will be the coolest dads and I'm so very happy for him.
Pete and Sara's ultrasound was monday and they found out that the baby has a super fast heartbeat which some old wive says that means its a girl. (Which I'd be totally cool with as we are slightly outnumbered in our family.) Pete is kind of grumpy about that. I imagine if he would have gotten into the doctor's office to actually hear his child's heart beat firsthand it would have been a tad different. I've got to get over being bent outta shape about him skipping the appointment. I just have different priorities than him I guess. Well I'd best get back to work...
No comments:
Post a Comment