Caught the end of my name is Earl tonight...don't really like that show but their final pondering was funny...who would win a gang war - the muppets or sesame street....the muppets or the fraggles...the muppets or he-man? Just he-man...not his sidekicks.... their answer was of course the muppets....which reminds me - the other day I was at the convenience store in the skyway and some Twin Cities radio station was playing Kermit the Frog singing "rainbow connection". Seriously deranged music director at that radio station apparently.
I received my issue of O magazine today and I must say - now that Oprah has lost all that weight it only place so much emphasis on the fact that her head is HUGE. I love that magazine but Oprah really needs to get over herself and stop being on the cover. Not much she can really do about her head I guess....or is that why she has a big head?
It's friday tomorrow and I don't want to sound ungrateful however I am. I hate going to lunch with upper management. This isn't my management but the company's upper upper managemnt (like my bosses bosses bosses boss) I have nothing really to say to them and the last time we got to hear about thanksgiving plans which include golf at some swanky east coast resort and flying off to california for the weekend. Maybe I should bring the question book with me
Pretend you lived in the Old West, Mr. Smith (oh Tina, please call me Jim) Okay Jim so back to the question...if you lived in the Old West what profession do you think you'd do.... 10 to 1 the answer "Snake oil salesperson" won't come up. :) Yep I'm pretty ungrateful. But it is a free lunch...and politically correct thing to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment