11/12/06

In my cleaning this evening I found the Conversation Piece and so I will place it next to my computer and until I get tired of doing this I will answer the questions. :)

Coffee and donuts, ham and cheese - couple of classic combinations. What food and/or beverage combo is your personal favorite? MMMM....a fresh loaf of wonder bread and peanut butter.

Suppose that each day you had to spend one hour in private meditation and that by snapping your fingers you could magically go there. Where would you go? It's summer and I'm sitting on the edge of a pier/lighthouse overlooking lake michigan.

You are working on a national advertising campaign to get people to eat more fish. What will you campaign slogan be? Eat Fish.

Okay, sure so my family might have a point. But there are still interesting questions to come...I'm sure of it!

No comments: