11/13/06

Conversation Piece continued...

What item that you don't currently possess would you most like to have in your home? A dishwasher.

If drinking fountains could dispenseanother liquid, what would you want it to be? Lipton Rasberry Iced Tea

You can design any new ride or attraction for Walt Disney World - what would it be? A roller coaster that would also have the similar elements to the various things I appreciate about the Buzz Lightyear Ride and the Flume Ride - tell a story, have a thrill and let me play.

What's the longest line you've stood in? It's got to be freshman year Winona State - dorm room registration and class sign up. Back then it was all done with these little cards and you had to stand in line to get a card and then go to another line to get another card etc. etc. We waited in line I think for the entire day...you know when you bring a sleeping bag and snacks that that's a long wait.

Okay, so the more I think about it- do I really want to know these things about my family or are there questions that'd I'd rather know?

No comments: