So I only just realized the Qwest is discontinuing wireless as of October which means I either need to switch over to Verizon (their bundled service) or...AT&T? (she says with a small grin)
Whatever it is, I'm not going to do anything until maybe this summer and spend some time investigating it.
While it sure would be nice to have an iphone, I'm not sure that I need the cool bells and whistles? And if I did that, I'd probably just drop my home phone line and just go to a cell only phone line and I'm still not sure I want to do that either. I have a bad habit of not charging my phone - or even turning it on at times.
Then there's the whole idea that verizon actually is offering a pretty decent deal to switch over and I could get a crackberry pearl or for $75 more I could upgrade to a storm or more...
I'm still not entirely sure what is the best plan but apparently the person who never changes, is going to have to by october. And so...blogosphere - what do you think?
a. Iphone
b. Crack-berry
c. Regular phone
d. give up talking on the phone all together and merely e-mail.
2 comments:
i vote I phone and sister...you need to learn to charge and turn on that cell!!!
second choice...regular phone...but again CHARGE AND TURN ON!!!
:) excited to book club it up with you on monday!
Would you buy the interweb package?
Post a Comment