8/5/08

Vacation 6.0 Blast from the past and family

Woke up this a.m. and was invited to have lunch with dad's old boss "Uncle Jim" and his wife Pearl. They are 91 years old and still going strong. Uncle Jim mostly wanted to pick dad's brain about what he still knew about the old place they both used to work and dad really doesn't keep in touch with those people anymore. It was good to see them again as I probably was about 13 or 14 the last time I saw him.

Then we came home and rested a while before heading to my cousin dieter and karen's house for a BBQ with my cousins Brian and Tim and their families (who just arrived today from Oklahoma.) Both Tim and Brian have adorable little girls Raja who was born in April 07 and Kennedy who I think is going to be 3.

Here's some photos of the fun:

No comments: