Today pretty much was the whole reason for my trip to Illinois. Em's 1st birthday party coupled with our 20 year high school reunion. Both parties were okay.
Here are some photos from Emily's party:
Here are some photos from Emily's party:
The high school reunion was okay. It was great that my friends Lisa, Laura, Kathy and Steve and Gillian were all able to make it into town for the event. Jerry came with too which was good so I didn't have to walk into the event alone.
It was interesting to see how people changed and how they stayed the same but really a lot of people were kind of standoffish and clicky and that made it somewhat annoying. The food and drink wasn't worth $78.00 but all in all I'm glad I went, if only to catch up on the lives of my very closest friends from high school...here's a picture of how we look today...



No comments:
Post a Comment