
Happy Birthday, Emily.
I hardly know you because I live far away but I think of you often. And now that your dad figured out his computer I'm excited to see you grow through pictures like this one that I know someday you will look back on and wonder what the heck we were thinking.
To continue the family tradition about bloggin on a person's birthday I'll say that you are starting to have the same sort of spunky attitude your dad had as a kid and that's a good thing. As an aunt I can say that and your mom and dad can just shake their heads.
You like Pooh. You giggle and bounce like tigger.
I can only hope you have lots of true friends like them and a best friend like Christopher Robin. Friends are important.
I know I speak for our family when I say we love you a whole lot.
I can't wait to see you this weekend. Oh and your mom and dad too because someone has to bring you to the party. Happy Birthday little em...isn't it cool to be one?
No comments:
Post a Comment