I'm no Steven Spielberg. But I do rather enjoy editing video. There's something about the idea that in about 12 hours you can create 3 minutes of interesting imagery that says, "um, you really might want to consider a different hobby."
So today I had high hopes. I stayed up late last night looking for imagery that might work for this video I wanted to do for tomorrow first song at theAlley. First thing this a.m. Brian sent me the song and here it is 7:00 p.m. and I'm not sure it's going to work. Ah it might. But it's still an hour before I will know for sure because it takes that long for the program to output the video.
Ah well...most of the day I spent out on my deck editing so it's not like I didn't enjoy the beautiful day. Sort of like taking an ipod to the forest right? Also, it's a three-day weekend so technically today was a "freebie" day right?
1 comment:
hey, the video was great! thanks so much for the hard work!
Post a Comment