Received a paperweight suitable for throwing as my prize for being nominated for the marketing award. It's the same paperweight as last year...which is fine except I really don't have a lot of breezes in my office where a paperweight is necessary and it just seems like an unnecessary expense...I don't know why I'm so ungrateful about this but seriously...it will be an interesting evening tomorrow.
I went to a "new to me" place to preset slides and eat dinner tonight....Sati Coffee and Crepes in Woodbury. I love crepes and while I don't typically like coffee, lately I've had a taste for coffee so I had a Nutella crepe with a cafe au lait....mmmmm...it was good.
I liked the fact that they had free wi fi, and the service people working were friendly... the atmosphere was good too and not as overrun with people as Panera can be. It's going to be my new favorite place to just go get breakfast on Saturday a.m.
2 comments:
I love sati!
You may not realize this but you inspired me to go there with your request for Mary to stop and bring you an Easter treat :) I do believe it was the best crepe and coffee I've ever had...kind of made me feel like I was in a french bistro. (I also like that they play older frank sinatra type music there too...or maybe it was just what they were playing last night)
Post a Comment