On the way home tonight (I left work around 8 and headed over to WLC to check out christmas decorations...) what was driving next to me but a SUV with reindeer antlers. I could not believe it. Well, I could...it is after all minnesota and there are hearty hunters all over the place.
Which brings me to my rant. Seriously people, we live in Minnesota. It is December. I know you all might not remember last year when it snowed two or three days however this year it looks like we might have a normal winter. Please, I plead with you....LEARN TO DRIVE IN THE SNOW.
You do not need to constantly ride on your breaks or drive five miles an hour on 494. You also do not need to drive 80 miles an hour with a death wish to somehow hit a patch of ice right in front of me and go into a tailspin...something in the middle will do.
At this rate...Mississippi is looking mighty fine. I'm laughing because starting tomorrow and into next week we have all of the people from the company we acquired coming to St. Paul for a large Sales Meeting with lunches and dinners and the regular rigmarole that comes with these sorts of meetings . With the cold and the snow who wouldn't want to come to Minnesota a scant three weeks before Christmas?
No comments:
Post a Comment