10/11/07

I wish I had my camera. Just got home a moment ago and for many of you know I don't live in that rural of a town. I was walking through my parking lot to the front of my apartment building and there on our front lawn staring right at me were three beautiful young deer with their mother. It's not the first time I've seen a deer in our neighborhood but to see four of them and such little ones was quite rare. I stopped walking and just stared at them and they stared right back and I wondered how long they would stay in that position before they sensed danger. Of course a car drove by - the same car that drives by typically at 2:32 a.m. that needs a new muffler, anyhow they scampered off to the next yard. What a cool way to end a very long day.

1 comment:

Newt said...

Awwwwwww.