I got my wish and saw the Golden Gate Bridge from the airplane. Northwest Airlines really needs help...it's kind of crummy to cancel all flights but one from san jose and not tell anyone. Then I rebooked to go through seattle and the seattle to MSP flight was canceled so one of the nicest salespeople on our salesforce (Phil) drove Kari and me to San Francisco Airport so we could catch a flight and get home by 7:30 ...
Be it ever so humble there's no place like home, but boy I really wish that my airconditioning was on automatic pilot as my apartment is probably about 101 degrees...a far cry from the upper 70's I left in san jose.
2 comments:
Welcome back! We've turned down the temperature, just for you.
Thanks Nick...handy to be able to not only shut off the air after about an hour but this a.m. the temperature was "just right" :)
Post a Comment