So obviously since I'm sitting here typing I admit that blogging is my way to procrastinate doing things like putting laundry away and vacuuming. So here's an alphabetic reply to an e-mail I got the other day...and a glimpse into my opinionated world with an alphabetic "me-me"
A: What annoys you?Slow people driving on the highway.
B: Do you like bacon?Yes.
C: When was the last time you cried? Seriously Friday was cry day for me. Started out reading a good book that just did me in and they ended the day at church overwhelmed by the story of Jesus' ultimate sacrifice. I never was one to go to Good Friday services in the past but quite sincerely attending these last few years has put it in my top two not to miss services of the year.
D: Do you daydream? I have dreams. Don't get to do much daydreaming since I've reached adulthood and how sad is that?
E: How do you like your eggs? Over Easy with a side of texas toast to dip in the yolk.
F: What do you fear? I don't like walking alone in the dark. And to paraphrase a song from the 80's - will I ever find who I'm looking for?
G: Do you chew gum?Yes, but only for about three minutes until the taste leaves.
H: Height: 5'1" Hair: Yesterdays box said "Pecan" - I debated if I wanted to try Hazelnut but Pecan seemed a safer bet.
I: What is your favorite ice-cream? Chocolate Cherry Brownie Cold Stone Do you play an instrument? I play the piano badly. I also play a mean triangle :)
J: What is your favorite jelly bean? Pear Flavored Jelly Belly
K: Do you want kids? I haven't really answered this before because truthfully I'm not into the whole sperm bank idea and I don't really want to raise a child on my own. (I have a hard enough time taking care of myself.) HOWEVER, lately I am keenly aware that if I want to experience the great gift of having a child or even adopting, I'm closer to 40 than I've ever been and time is a tickin'. However I think to quote another 80's tune - I wanna know what love is before any idea of children will come into the picture. In the meantime I will borrow your children any chance I get.
L: Are you laid-back?I try to be but sometimes don't succeed.
M: What is your favorite movie? Depends on the mood. There are movies that suck me in EVERY time they are on TV...like The American President...or Independence Day ...or Shawshank Redemption ...or Sound of Music (up until the point where Julie Andrews ruins the most romantic scene in the gazebo by singing that utterly STUPID "I must have had a wicked childhood" song...serious....rodgers & hammerstein - WHAT WERE YOU THINKING????)
N: Do you have a nickname? A few people I love call me Kiddo...My twin calls me little sis but Tina's such a short name, not one single nickname has stuck so far
O: What is your one wish?Are you really supposed to tell? I'll bet you can guess.
P: What is one fear that you are most paranoid about? Probably has to do with the wish not coming true...ever.
Q: Are you quick to judge people? Probably. Hard not to but I'm working on it.
R: Do you watch reality T.V.? Yes. Amazing Race used to be my favorite.
S: Do you prefer sun or rain? SUN
T: When was the last time you slept in a tent? High School - kettle morraine state park summer adventure with Kim and her family and this boy we met on the trail who was hopelessly infatuated with Kim - we called him "marlboro boy" because he carried a pack - I think he had a James Dean complex.
U: Underwater - scuba or snorkle? While I'd love to say scuba I have a feeling that lately with my fear of close places that snorkling might be a safer bet.
V: What is the worst veggie? I don't really like cooked cabbage...however easy answer to Worst Veggie Juice - Blueberry Pom V-8 Fusion (although I also tried the tropical one too and that was pretty awful...sweet potatos are fine to eat when slathered with butter and brown sugar at the Outback Steakhouse but blech...as a juice they leave a lot to be desired!)
W What is your worst habit? Interrupting people when they are talking.
X Have you ever had an X-ray?Yes. I've also played the xylophone.
Y YES. (Just had to say it since no has had to become such a part of my vocabulary lately.)
Z: What is your Zodiac Sign? Kim and I did a study on the zodiac was it Junior year of high school...all very interesting. I am a gemini. When I say that, people who know a lot about the zodiac all seemingly nod their head like it explains EVERYTHING there is to explain about me. Guess I could wikepedia Gemini and see if it's all still true...anyone see the office this past week? I bought it on itunes...that show is my favorite.
No comments:
Post a Comment