3/29/07

HOORAY - It's almost Friday! There is an amazing amount of work ahead for the weekend but I'm planning to play too and I hope my expectation doesn't surpass reality - I hate that when that happens.

I'm planning a trip to the Science Museum with one of my favorite 10 year olds (I have a few of them...Maddie is one of them) She is bright and funny and just a kind person. I haven't seen much of her lately because I've been so busy at work so just hanging out on saturday will be fun.

She's apparently fascinated with my apartment and wants to come visit it. Actually I have this little penguin bank that Jerry got me for Christmas about ten years ago that the kids seem fascinated with I figure if we get done with OmniMax and the Science Museum and Lunch maybe we'll come back here and play some playstation. (Okay, so I put my playstation away several weeks ago because I was finding myself playing until midnight / 1 a.m.) It's not like I have all that many games and both Pete and Jerry laugh at my assortment because I am a creature of habit...

My favorite mostly because it allows me to just haphazzardly click buttons and win is SSX Tricky and SSX3...which is this snowboarding game. You do tricks to boost your points as you ski down this hill with various pipes to ski on etc.

My next favorite has to be the trial version of Wakeboarding Unleashed...waterski /trick game and Hot Shots Golf 3 - don't know how to do anything golf-related in real life although I am a wicked mini golf player but can play this game for HOURS.

I only own three more games...that I hardly ever play but keep around for when others want something different...Dave Mira BMX bike trick game...a tony hawk skateboard game that is really hard and this car racing game.

No comments: