1/28/07
There are days that I really wonder if I will wake up and realize I've been living in a sitcom. Mom called today and said that my uncle drove his car through his house. Apparently he was backing his car into the garage and majorly lost control and went through the backwall which connects into a bathroom and den. They live in a two story house so my first question was - do you know if the wall he wrecked was a load bearing wall? Well apparently they aren't worried about that. Doesn't matter that they now are having problems with the water in their entire house or that his car is pretty much totalled...wouldn't want to call the authorities who might be able to answer if their house is actually safe to live in...nah...I am thankful to hear that my uncle is okay but boy, somedays I just really don't want to answer the phone at my house because I never do know what's going to be going on especially with the Illinois relatives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment